They usually say the most rewarding things in life are also the simplest. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite tricks from Metacafe.com (which is positively the best source for this kind of stuff), and it seems all of them really do involve using simple items from our daily lives in more efficient, more ingenious, or plainly unexpected ways. From pealing a boiled egg instantly to splitting an apple in two by using your bare hands,all of the techniques included in this list are guaranteed to make your life a little better, and probably support you in acting like a know-it all houseperson, McGyver style! So have fun experimenting with these simple(but fascinating) tricks, and enjoy life to the fullest!
15) Create an emergency light using cooking oil and a metal cap bottle!
14) Learn how to fold a T-shirt in few seconds!
13) Make a really cheap and effective burglar alarm!
12) Make amazing banana ice cream quite easily!
11) How to to peel a potato almost instantly!
10) Close a bag without need for bag clips!
09) Learn how to peel a boiled egg in seconds!
08) Create a cool-looking glowing ice bulb using a led and a baloon!
07) Boost Wi-fi signal using soda can!
06) Make a USB vacuum cleaner using carton tube and cooler fan!
05) Learn how to make bottled fruit, by growing the fruit directly inside the bottle:
04) Super chill soda / beer can in two minutes, using salt and ice.
03) Create a huge solar ballon using trash bags!
02) Crack an apple in half using only your bare hands!
01) Build a homemade metal detector that really works by using nothing but a calculator, AM radio and
That’s it! If you can think of other videos that should be included in this list, make sure to let me know.